We're Bringing You New Ways to Get Fit!
We're excited to announce that we're bringing in lots of new equipment to the club. Beginning this month, you'll see new cardio machines, followed by new equipment in our strength training areas, group fitness studio, and Mind/Body studio. As the new equipment arrives, our personal training team will be happy to give you a demo on how to use it!
- 25 NEW Elliptical Trainers including:
-- Octane Lateral Trainer, Seated X-Ride & Standing Adjustable Stride Trainer
-- Matrix Ascent Climber
-- Precor Adaptive Motion Trainer
-- Cybex ARC
- 6 NEW Stair Climbing Machines including:
-- Matrix Stepmill & Precor Stair Climber
- NEW UGI balls and Iron Grip weights
In the front and back strength training areas we will be dong a total redesign to include:
- Hoist Roc-It Strength Training Circuit
- Synergy 360 Functional Training Circuit with 8 workout stations (shown above)
- LifeFitness 10-Station Cable Cross Jungle
- New reACT Eccentric Trainer:
A non-impact, anaerobic exercise to produce rapid gains in coordination, balance, and core strength.
- NEW CoreAlign from Balanced Body for the Pilates studio
Visit the club online