WPRO - SCS Title & Escrow PRO-AM at Worldgate May 4-6
SCS Title & Escrow PRO-AM
Featuring the Ladies of the WPRO!
May 4-6, 2012
Location: Worldgate Sport & Health Club | 13037 Worldgate Drive, Herndon, VA 21070
Phone: (703) 709-9100 | Website: http://www.sportandhealth.com/worldgate
For more information: Download our PDF
• Awards: $300 1st Place, $150 2nd Place,for all Open divisions. Minimum of 12 entrants/teams per division for full prize money otherwise prorated. All other division will get awards.
• Deadline to Enter: Amateur deadline is Monday, April 30th, 2012 for online entries. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by Friday, April 27th, 2012. See 2nd page of this form for how to enter. The deadline for entering the Women's Pro Division is midnight, Friday, April 27th, 2012 and must be done online through the WPRO registration website. For questions regarding the WPRO entry, please contact Andy Kulback at email@example.com. or visit www.r2sports.com
• Start Times: Available online at www.r2sports.com on Wednesday evening - May 2nd, 2012. Play may begin as early as Friday morning at 9am. Note: Due to the size of the event, we will NOT be accommodating time restrictions (kids and military personnel excepted). Please plan accordingly.
• Maximum Participants and Entry: Limit 2 events per player (unless 1 event is WPRO). There will be a maximum of 110 participants in this tournament so please sign up early. We will start a waiting list once we reach the maximum entries. To be added please contact Bill Milbach at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Hospitality: Tournament shirt. Friday - dinner, Saturday - breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Sunday – breakfast and lunch.
• Accommodations: Washington Dulles Marriot Suites (next door to club)
13101 Worldgate Drive, Herndon, VA 20170. Phone: 703-709-0400, Tournament Rate $75/night. Mention WPSWPSA or enter WPSWPSA in the group code for online reservations.
*Complimentary hotel shuttle to and from Washington Dulles Airport*
• Official rules
•Eyewear• USAR Official Rules will govern competition [available for reference online at www.usra.org]; including the mandatory use of protective lensed eyewear tested to ASTM F803 or CSA impact standards.
•Age Requirement• for age division competition, players must meet the age requirement as of the first day of competition.
•Membership• USAR membership is required. Memberships will be available for purchase at the tournament: $50/year or $10/tourn.
•Officiating• All players must report to the tournament desk after their match for referee assignments. Loser will be required to referee, find a suitable substitute, or forfeit from their divisions.
•Rules• All Open matches will follow the 1-serve rule. All matches will consist of the best 2 out of 3 games, the first 2 games to 15, tiebreaker to 11, if necessary. Exception: Women's Pros play 3 out of 5 to 11, win by 2.
• Tournament directors: Rex Dietz, Ira Holland, T.J. Baumbaugh and Bill Milbach. For amateur event questions, contact Rex Dietz at email@example.com. For WPRO division questions, contact Andy Kulback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official ball: Ektelon Fireball, the official ball of the WPRO.
• Guidelines: Check in at the tournament desk 30 minutes prior to scheduled match time. Tournament directors have the right to deny or reclassify any entrant. All matches will be monitored and sandbaggers will be forfeited with no refund. Divisions may be combined or eliminated if there are not enough